Winter ski tours
Only the best, just for you!
Winter in Lech Zürs am Arlberg will inspire you, because you can expect fantastic snow and off-piste conditions. Perfect for ski tours of all kinds. Be it a leisurely tour for beginners or a sporty summit tour – on over 200 km of high-alpine deep snow slopes you can work off your energy while going up and experience pure skiing fun while dipping down. The best mountain panorama is always included!
Ski tours in Lech Zürs for beginners and experts
A ski tour in Lech Zürs is without a doubt a highlight of your winter holiday on the Arlberg. Accompanied by an experienced mountain guide or independently, you can enjoy the fabulous deep snow and fantastic views of numerous Alpine peaks. The Lech Zürs winter sports area is particularly popular with ski touring fans, as there are great routes for beginners and advanced skiers as well as for real experts. Numerous ascent possibilities and sensational deep snow descents make ski touring on the Arlberg a premium highlight.
The Lech Zürs region has a lot to offer for ski tourers. During a holiday with us at the Hotel Edelweiss in Zürs, you don’t have to go far or drive to go on great ski tours.
We have collected these tour tips in the region for you:
- Erlispitze from Zürs: 12.4 km, 6 h walking time, difficulty: medium
- Trittkopf from Zürs: 7.7 km, 2:30 h walking time, difficulty: medium
- Flexenpass from Zürs: 3.1 km, 0:50 h walking time, difficulty: n/a
- Senniloch from Zug: 12.9 km, 3:30 h walking time, difficulty: medium
- Kriegerhorn from Lech: 5.6 km, 2:10 h walking time, difficulty: easy; or: 9.5 km, 1:40 h walking time, difficulty: medium
- Flour sack from Lech: 11.7 km, 4 h walking time, difficulty: difficult; or: 12.2 km, 4 h walking time, difficulty: medium