- We recommend leaving your mobile phone in your room or switching it to silent mode. We kindly ask you to refrain from using cameras, laptops etc. while at the Edelweiss SPA. Remember that you and the other guests are there to relax – please keep your voice down out of consideration for the other spa users.
- The SPA area is not suitable for children.
- Appointments & reservations: We advise you to book your treatment as early as possible to give us enough time to customise it for your own needs and requirements.
- Appointments may be cancelled free of charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled treatment. Please note that you will be invoiced for the full amount of the treatment if you fail to cancel your appointment in time.
- We take your requirements very seriously and are happy to help you plan your relaxation programme at the Edelweiss. When making your booking, please let us know of any allergies, illnesses or anything else we need to take into consideration. If you have booked a massage, please talk to your therapist directly about your preferred pressure intensity, sound and light effects, temperature regulation etc.
- To give you enough time to relax before the start of your treatment, we kindly ask you to come to the Edelweiss SPA 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. Treat yourself to a cup of herbal tea and get in the mood for your personal time-out
- Valuables: We recommend placing your valuables in the safe in your room.